Detailed Product Description
1. Running very quietly and smoothly.
2. Driven by DC brushless motor.
3. Very durable and reliable for use
The Mini-6K/Mini-7K is available with some different rotor configurations. The strip tube model holds two 8x0.2ml PCR strip tubes or 16 individual 0.2ml tubes. The standard model accommodates 6x1.5/2.0ml tubes directly and smaller tubes with adapters. Both 0.5ml and 0.2ml adapters are supplied with the standard unit. Operation of the centrifuge begins when the lid is closed. The rotor is quickly accelerated to 6000/7200rpm. Upon opening the lid, the rotor comes to a stop.Features
1. Elaborate, colorful outer shell (green, red, blue)2. Low noise3. Carbon fiber rotor4. Safe and durableSpecification (Mini-6K)
1. Relative centrifugal force: 2000g
2. Sample capacity: 6x1.5ml / 2.0ml Rotor, 2x8× 0.2ml Rotor, Slide Rotor 6x0.5ml Adapter and 6x0.2ml Adapter
3. Speed of rotation: 6000rpm (6K)
4. Maximum noise: ≤ 50dB
5. Dimensions: 189× 158× 122 (mm)Specification (Mini-7K)
1. Relative centrifugal force: 2350g
2. Sample capacity: 6x1.5ml / 2.0ml Rotor, 2x8× 0.2ml Rotor 6x0.5ml Adapter and 6x0.2ml Adapter
3. Speed of rotation: 7200rpm (7K)
4. Maximum noise: ≤ 52dB
5. Dimensions: 189× 158× 122 (mm)