Vacuum Film Rotary Evaporator (RE-2000AA)
|FOB Price:||US $1-3,500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-3,500/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RE-2000AA
- Trademark: HEB
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- Type: Evaporator
- Transport Package: wooden box
- Origin: Xi′an
A rotary evaporator (or rotavap/rotovap) is a device used in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation.
Rotary evaporators are also used in molecular cooking for the preparation of distillates and extracts.
The main components of a rotary evaporator are:
- A motor unit that rotates the evaporation flask or vial containing the user's sample.
- A vapor duct that is the axis for sample rotation, and is a vacuum-tight conduit for the vapor being drawn off the sample.
- A vacuum system, to substantially reduce the pressure within the evaporator system.
- A heated fluid bath (generally water) to heat the sample.
- A condenser with either a coil passing coolant, or a "cold finger" into which coolant mixtures such as dry ice and acetone are placed.
- A condensate-collecting flask at the bottom of the condenser, to catch the distilling solvent after it re-condenses.
- A mechanical or motorized mechanism to quickly lift the evaporation flask from the heating bath.
The vacuum system used with rotary evaporators can be as simple as a water aspirator with a trap immersed in a cold bath (for non-toxic solvents), or as complex as a regulated mechanical vacuum pump with refrigerated trap. Glassware used in the vapor stream and condenser can be simple or complex, depending upon the goals of the evaporation, and any propensities the dissolved compounds might give to the mixture (e.g., to foam or "bump"). Commercial instruments are available that include the basic features, and various traps are manufactured to insert between the evaporation flask and the vapor duct. Modern equipment often adds features such as digital control of vacuum, digital display of temperature and rotational speed, and vapor temperature sensing.Technical Parameters :
|Stent material||Aluminium alloy|
|Bath material||Teflon composite pot, fully enclosed heating|
|Rotary flask volume||1L ¢24 flange opening|
|Collecting flask volume||1L ¢35 the ball mill mouth|
|Rotary power||40W brushless motor|
|Temperature control of bath||0-99ºC|
|Exterior size (mm*mm*mm)||660*420*830|
|Packing size (mm*mm*mm)||630*560*540 0.19 square|
|Packing weight (KG)||26|
|Speed regulation method||Electronic stepless speed regulation|
|Rotary speed display||LCD display|
|Temperature display||PT100 sensor digital display|
|Temperature controlling||Intelligent temperature control|
|Sealing method||Teflon sealing|
|Elevating method||Main machine auto-lifting|
|Condenser||Vertical condenser 85*430mm|
|Feed continuously||19# standard feed valve|
|optional configurations||Heating method||Oil bath 0-400ºC|
|Bath material||304 stainless steel|
|Safety cover||Transparent cover assorted with bath|
|Our laboratory glass and instruments are developed independently, we can manufacture according to customers' demands.|