Water Jet Aspirator Pump
|FOB Price:||US $1-500 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-500/ Set|
|Transport Package:||wooden box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SHB-IIIA
- Performance: Vacuum
- Sucking Speed: 20L/Min
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- Working Fluid: Water
- Applications: Pharmaceutical Factory
- Trademark: HEB
- Origin: Xi′an
Considering the small size of labs, our company has designed this new type bench water circulating vacuum pump, its functions and uses are the same as B type pump. The main machine is made of stainless steel. It is installed with outer circulating device. The vacuum degree is stable. It has an elegant, unique and appearance, delicate and fragile.
(1) the machine is installed with two vacuum meters and two sets of tips which can be used independently or in parallel connection.
(2) The main machine is made of stainless steel plate and pressed into an elegant shape. The box body is made of special engineering plastics.
(3) It is installed with special fluid silencer reducing friction noise created by liquid and gas contained in water, making vacuum degree higher and more stable. Corrosion resisting, pollutionfree, low noise and easy to move. It is also possible to install vacuum adjusting valve to make operation more convenient.
(4) The appearance of IIIA Type Water Circulating Multipurpose Vacuum Pump is the same as those SHB-III and SHB-IIIS Type Vacuum Pumps. But its important parts of jetting devices, three-way devices, check valve and sucking tap are made of stainless steel.
(5) The water storage tank is made of newly-developed special plastics which can resist against corrosion and dissolution brought about by operation of organic chemical matters such as acetone and diethyl ether chloroform.
-rials Of Machine Body
|Single Tap Air Sucking Amount||Number of Taps||Capaci|
-ty of Water Storage Tank
|Materials of Water Tank||Dime|
|Special corrosion-resisting engineer|
|0.098||10||2||15||Special corrosion-resisting engineer|