Electronic Analytical Balance
|FOB Price:||US $1-2,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1-2,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: FA124
- Usage: General Balance, Analytical Balance
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Power Source: With Plug
- Material of Tweezers: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: HEB
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- Accuracy: 0.1mg
- Load: 200g
- Display Type: LCD
- Measure Method: Manual
- Material of Weights: Stainless
- Transport Package: paper box
- Origin: Xi′an
This electronic analytical balance is use of electromagnetic balance sensor technology to be developed, it has high precision, environmental adaptability and other characteristics, as well as linear four-point calibration, counting functions and a variety of unit conversion and other functions. The traditional classification of components circuit board into large digital integrated, so that the performance of the electronic balance is more stable, and the reaction faster. At the same time with adjustable points and stability, sensitivity adjustable function.
Maenwhile this electronic balance is also equipped with a standard RS232C data interface, with the computer, printer and other equipment connected to use. Can be widely used in colleges and universities, biomedicine, enterprises and institutions, chemical feed, quarantine detection and other fields, for the accurate measurement of the ideal instrument.
1. Electromagnetic balance sensor.
2. External calibration weight.
3. Automatic Calibration System.
4. Whole taring.
5. 4-level shockproof.
6. Counting function.
7. Adopting large blue backlighting LCD screen (120*55 mm), which has complete display functions.
8. With the sensor technology of German STL software, supporting muti-point correction, the instrument has a more stable performance.
9. The windshield of all around antistatic coating can effectively shield the electrostatic interference and the vision is very clear.
10. The built-in RS232 standard interface can connect to the printer, computer and etc.
11. Unit switch: Carat, ounce and grams.
|Weighing pan size||80mm|