- Model NO.: 754PC/ 754N
- Principle: Classic Spectrometer
- Dispersive Element: Grating Spectrometer
- Wavelength Range: 195- 1020nm
- Spectral Bandwidth: 4nm
- Port: Tianjin or Shanghai
- Trademark: HEB
- Specification: set
- Detection Method: Spectrophotometer
- Wavelengths: UV Spectrometer
- Light Number: Polychromator
- Wavelength Accuracy: +/- 2nm
- Certificate: ISO9001: 14001
- Delivery Time: 10days by Air or 20days by Ship
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: Shaanxi, China
This product is widely used in various fields such as health medicine, clinical examination, biological chemistry, petrochemical, environmental protection, quality control, judicial criminal investigation, inspection and quarantine forestry, geological exploration and food testing, etc. It's one of the analytic-al instruments with competitive prices used in laboratory.
It can automatically adjust 0% and 100%, and conduct T A conversion without errors and simple to operate.
The printer, controlled by microcomputer processor, can make real-time records.
The 1200 bar/mm high performance ultraviolet special grating, imported tungsten lamp, large-scale integrated electrical digital road and brand-new monochromator structure make the instrument more stable and reliable.
The large specimen chamber.
|Optical system:||CT grating monochromator, 1200/mm|
|Wavelength range:||195nm- 1020nm|
|Wavelength accuracy:||+/- 2nm|
|Photometric measurement range:||0~ 199.0%, 0~1.999A, 0~1999C|
|Photometric accuracy:||+/- 0.5 %T|
|Measuring optical path:||100nm|
|Stray light:||< = 0.2%T @220nm|
|Stability:||+/- 0.004 A/h (500nm, preheat 1h)|
|Display modes:||4 LCD|
|Light source:||6V10W Imported Philip tungsten lamp, long service life Deuterium Lamp,|
|Operating voltage:||220/110 VAC, 50-60 Hz|