- Specification: ISO9001: 2000
- Origin: Xi′an
With constant flow, constant pressure and circulating fluid, the large low-temperature cooling liquid circulating pump can meet the needs of decreasing temperature of valuable equipment such as electric microscope, electric probe, ultra-high vacuum sputtering instrument, X ray instrument, laser device, accelerator. It can meet the needs of proper-temperature and pure-quality cooling water of high pure metal and rare metal purification, environmental experiment, magnetic controlling sputtering, vacuum plating and other large equipment.
It is especially suitable for use in labs of chemistry, biology, physics requiring constant low temperature and normal temperature. It is a necessary equipment of labs of medicine, hygiene, chemical industry, foodstuff industry, metallurgical industry, universities and colleges, scientific research, inherent engineering and high polymer engineering.
(1) Completely closed compressor set and circulating water pump imported with original packaging have advanced specifications and reliable quality.
(2) Relay, protection device, capacitor and refrigerating parts specially used by refrigerating set are imported with original packaging of fine quality.
(3) Digital display clearly indicates temperature, microcomputer controls temperature, easy to operate.
(4) Circulating system is made of corrosion-resisting materials with functions of resisting against rust, corrosion and pollution bylow-temperature liquid.
(5) It is energy-saving. And it can prevent circulating water from scaling and polluting, effectively protect normal operation of large precise instruments under poor working conditions, such as insufficient water source, poor water quality, poor water pressure, high temperature.
|Model||Refrigerating ability||Circulating ablility||Control-temp ablity||Working conditions||overall|
|Capacity||Min temp||Refrigerating capacity||flow||lift||Temp range||accuracy||voltage||environment||L||W||H|
|DLSB-20/20||20||-24||3255 -990||20L/min||4 -6m||-20||±0.2||220||25||(60-80%)ventilation||500||450||780|